photo :Peyronet Photography
My ultimate goal : taking the private editing service to a different level, a very hands on and personable approach. The best ways to achieve success in this area is by working 1:1, becoming a partner and being an investment rather than an expense. Working in the industry for so many years I’ve always had the most successful results when being able to work alongside my business partners whom graciously committed their time in growing our relationship. It’s what rendered the happiest clients, best results and exceeded expectations. I am so grateful you're here and excited for the chance to join your team for 2023!
Always cheering you on,
THE EXPERIENCE - 2023
– All the Editing tools in the Develop Panel
– Adjustments/Masks to achieve COLOR accuracy + consistency
- Preset/Profile Application
– Basic Cropping + Straightening
- Custom Request Add ons
I’m a paragraph. Double click me or click Edit Text, it's easy.
– Custom Client Dashboard
– Client Portal
- Live or recorded feedback/critiques
- Project Management
– Onsite Editing Assistance
- Photoshop Education
- Editing Education
THE INVESTMENT - 2023
(maximum of 3,500 images)
Color Matching in Lr Classic
200 images or less - $100
Film Matching in Lr Classic
200 images or less - $150
Light/basic touchups in Lr
Based on complexity, timing and approval
starting at $75 flat rate
THE KINDEST WORDS
"Nina is what makes my business work!! She has been handling my editing for over 8 years now. The biggest and best thing about Nina’s color correction is that I know my brand and editing style stays consistent."
Michelle / Peyronet Photography
"After various editing companies and a private editor didn’t pan out, I thought I would never find someone who could cull and edit like me! Enter Nina. Nina made me immediately feel at ease by hopping on a video chat and going over my preferred editing style. She is so personable and talented and really cares about her clients!"
Emily Mason / Photographer
Lr CATALOG PREP
- Time synced/sorted images in chronological order
- Anchors provided (reference for each major lighting change)
- Export to a Smart Previews Catalog
– Visit the Project Submit form/Client Dashboard
– Fill in all the deets and submit
- Upload files
- You will receive a confirmation email and invoice to start the project
- 7-12 Biz Day Turnaround time, 3-5 biz day for galleries of 200 or less
– Download link received
- Import to your original catalog or link raws to edited catalog sent
- Book a review if needed or share in an email
THE PROCESS OVERVIEW
Next Steps...Join the client list for 2023
If you don't have any questions and are ready to team up for 2023 -
Click the link to complete the simple onboarding process.
The simple onboarding process includes brief details, a quick link to upload any presets and a sub-agreement to officially join the client list for 2023.
As a creative myself, I have to be able to use all the creative tools in my box to achieve the best output. Most importantly I want to create a transformation for my clients that get them to their own ideal post production workflow– Everyone is unique. This experience will always continue to evolve as it needs, to continue to meet your expectations. I am excited to start this journey together!